Huge Selection on Halloween Costumes Free Shipping on orders over $25

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Halloween Can Be For Everyone

I love Halloween, always have. No, not the scare the snot out of you part of it...I enjoy the other parts. Halloween is big enough for all kinds of celebrating, everything from the scary as well as the fun and festive type. This blog will focus on the brilliant colors of fall, the crispness in the air, the fall festivals, the laughing and enjoying friends and family, the pumpkins who have been preparing since the summer, the trees dressing up in their Halloween colors, the parties and of course the dressing up in costumes. Dressing is up is too much fun. For the one day a year, you not only can be anything other that what you typically are, you are actually encouraged to do so. Young, old, human, or animal can all participate. Sometimes, finding the perfect costume can be challenging. I can't stand it when you waited until the last minute to get your costume together and you think, hmm..I dont' know if this is going to work...then someone asks you.honey, what are you suppose to be? I am like, next year, I am going to be ready. I am going to THE COSTUME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment